Author Topic: Scat Fboom.me Miss Medea Mortelle Melted Chocolate out of my Ass Scat humiliation  (Read 1541 times)

 pornEmperror

  • Giantess Fetish
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 282894
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Giantess Fetish
Scat Fboom.me Miss Medea Mortelle Melted Chocolate out of my Ass Scat humiliation

Runtime: 21:14
Video Size: 510.66 MB
Resolution: 1920×1080
Format: MPEG-4

Today I have something very perverted in mind for my slave. I sit down on his face with my ass and while he licks my asshole, I tell him what’s in store for him. Today I will fill my ass with chocolate spread. Then I will shit the sweet load directly into his mouth. My slave heats the chocolate cream for me over the stove so that I can fill it into a big syringe. He may then help me to inject the chocolate into my ass. Shortly after, he must already serve me as a toilet. I squat over his mouth and command him to open. I poop liquid chocolate and then also scat chunks. What a bittersweet mixture! I inject chocolate into my asshole two more times. The face of my slave is covered all over with chocolate cream and shit. And I encourage him to enjoy this sticky breakfast to the fullest! https://fboom.me/file/25a439218c4f9/ScatFboommeMissMedeaMortelleMeltedChocolateoutofmyAssScathumiliation.mp4 Tags: 10% DAYS OF MEMBERSHIP KEEP2SHARE.CC,Defecation,Miss Medea Mortelle,scat humiliation,Scatology,Scatting Domination,Shitting,Toilet Slavery

Tags:
     

    TinyPortal 2.3.1 © 2005-2023